Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm okay (No,i'm not)




Thats so true, when you say..."I'm okay.I will be just fine." but the truth is, you are not okay and you are not fine, everything is such a mess. In my opinion, that is a sign. Sign that show you need someone to share, to cry on, who gonna give a simple hug which gonna make you feel comfort, and many more.

It was happened to me many time. Well, maybe i overreacted, but it's true.

My sister said that i just like an open book, so you dont have to take many effort to
know me or understand me. But, i feel the opposite. I feel like i'm such an introvert person. No one understand me (well,i guess it's my selfish part). No one could.

Kind of my favourite word when people asking me, "are you okay?"...and i will give them an answer, "yeah,i'm okay. Don't worry, i'm gonna be just fine".

Well, i'm not okay actually, but i'm not gonna tell you what happen to me. I will solve it by my own.

Sometime is so damn hurt, when the one whom you expect to care about what happen to you, didn't realize it. You just hope that they gonna undertsand with your silentness, but they don't.

It's written in my face when I have a problem, they know that something happen, but they too scare to ask.Sometime that's good, because i need my own space and peaceful, but in other time,it's not. I want them to ask me. Show that they really care.

One of my weakness is, if my mood in ruin, my whole day gonna be a bad day, and the people around me gonna get the effect. See, i'm not okay. I try hard to change from now....because they don't make a mistake,right?It's my problem, so why should they get my "jerk face"?
I know that i've been ridiculous, and i feel sorry about it. I think that's the reason why they "scare" of me. It's so much better if i show them my happy face, i kinda friendly though,lol.

Well, i will change and gonna be Ms.Nice Guy, i can do it, right?

The more i try harder to forget about him, the more he close to me. Accckkkk....i hate this situation. I don't know what i feel about him. Not exactly,yet. I have this "needy" feeling about him, that's it. You are not mine and i'm not yours. But why it seems that we care about each other.
Honestly, i feel that you turn my life upside down, you make my day. I know maybe you don't feel exactly the same. Maybe i put a high hope. And i can't believe that i think a lot about this whole thing.

Cause there's a time when i feel i can't fight this feeling any longer.

Maybe it's a crush, a thing that always happened to me many times. But this one is more deeper, i guess so.

1 comment: