Monday, July 26, 2010

Bluurrrggghhhh....


Sometimes....I just hate myself
My selfishness
My arrogance

I'm too proud to lose
I dont want people underestimate me

Why i pretend that everything is okay?
Cause it is not
Its my poker face
Its not my true colours
Why its hard for me to admit that you are that good?
I feel so sorry

It's not wroth that much to me
If losing out is what it means
To swim in shallow victory
Is empty, empty
It's just not worth the price
It's only a fools paradise

Do I have to put up a fight?
Do I have to always be right?
Please....don't leave me alone...

That's how it goes
When I feel so sad I feel so low
Life seems so bad I know, I know
That's how it goes

I have a lot of weakness
I admit that
I try hard to be a better person
I will be a better person
Maybe i look tough,but if you see deeper...im so fragile.

I'm gonna make a change,
It's gonna feel real good,
Gonna make a difference
Gonna make it right . . .

Dear God help me...hope i'm gonna be wiser and grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment