Saturday, July 17, 2010

Welcome to Pasir Pangaraian



March 4,2010.I will never forget this date.First day i step my foot in a place called Pasir Pangaraian, capital city of Rokan Hulu Regency.I'm posted here for the next two years.

Arrived at 4 pm,after very long trip and bad transportation.I went straight to a place which later,gonna be my office.Kinda desperated at that time,because work time already over and i don't know exactly what should i do there.

But,its me,Amie...i'm not afraid at all.With full of confidence i came in.I asked the office boy whose in charge in this office.He said that all workers went home already,but they still 2 people who stayed till afternoon and then he delivered me to them. There are 2 guys in that room.I shake their hand and introduced myself,told them where i came from and what my purpouse here.

I'm lil bit surprise,cause they not wore they uniform,lol.They use sleeveless t-shirt.Well,they do apologize and told me the reason why they took off their uniform,its pretty damn hot in there and the electric been shut down.Okay,i could accepted that.
And they gave 'bad news',the chief of the office was not in there,he was in Jakarta for special reason,and i should go back to Pekanbaru where what they called 'PLT' stayed.Blurrggghhh....

I stayed at my acquaintance's place for a while.I'm so boring there,and the owner of the house is arrogant and not a friendly person.Thanks God later i got a great roomate named Yulivia.We rent a room,and this house is not far from our office.And she was best roomate ever.She was nice,kind and yeah a great listener who can make me calm when i got a problem in the office.And she was my friend's cousin.So we felt like we have known each other since long time ago,lol.


I will never forget my first impression of Mr.Ali Amsar and Mr.Tabroni,lol.
Kinda my saviour at that time....hahahhahaha....
After 1 or 2 weeks later i got place in intelligence division,Mr.Ali Amsar is the head division,so he was my boss.To be honest,when i met him at first time,he dont have a look of mr.boss,lol.I thought he just ordinary worker like me or anybody else,hahahaha...sorry Sir. I changed my mind when i saw him in full uniform which made him have that "mr.boss look".

Mr.Tabroni is a purser in my office.He is an average man,he always full of smile.He's Mr.Nice guy.I always have fun when i come to his office room which placed not far from mine.I like teasing him and make him getting red and shy,lol.He also a good listener,when i have a lil problem,i share to him and he gave me a good advice.I will show you his pic later.Oh yeah,he just got a cute lil daughter,born last two weeks.

Mr.Ali Amsar is a head chief of intelligence division.
He is a big guy (physically) and have those army guy hair.I will share anything about him later in my next blog.


The city is so quite.Glad to know that the electricity is great when i come here.Cant imagine live without it for the next two years?I hate this city when weekend comes.Nothing to do and nothing to see in here.In traffic thing,the people always break the rule.They even not read the sign and make turn anywhere.I got hit and lil accident in here.


But,time after time i create my new family in here.Again,i will share about it later. For now....i try hard to enjoy his city.No complaint about my job,i wish everyday is work day,lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment