Friday, July 16, 2010

Weird Day

Have you ever feel so happy but you don't know exactly what make you feel so freakingly happy?
Well,it was happened to me yesterday.I started the day with no spirit.When i arrived at the office,i felt its gonna be boring and a long day ever.Time flew like water in the river....lol...and i don't know...the happy thoughts came in my mind.There was many jokes,interesting topic and i laughed many times because riddiculous and foolish things happended,lmao.It was made my day.It was the best day in this week.And i couldn't stop smile and laugh till i back home.

Pas nyampe rumah, cerita deh ama teman sekamar saiah bahwa entah kenapa hari itu sangat menyenangkan dan pikiran saiah seneng aja bawaannya,hakhakhak....
Semakin dipikir semakin menyenangkan tapi semakin gak tau juga apa yang dipikir.

What a weird day.But i can say, its good for my health,right?Feel so happy so i can think positive and full of spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment